Translate

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hard Drive Frustration

I am so incredibly frustrated right now. I have desperately needed to buy a new hard drive because it is 97% used. When it comes to doing my scrapbooking it is extremely difficult so my plan was to purchase a new one I decided on internal versus external, I would just add it to my current hard drive so I would have two. I went to Staples and bought a 500 gb for a hundred bucks and got home and tried to install it which I did, that part was pretty easy but for some reason my computer will not recognize it. I know everything is plugged in correctly but when I turn my computer back on, it is only recognizing my old one like my new one isn't even in there at all. I cannot figure it out for the life of me. If anyone has any suggestions, please, please let me know. I am probably just going to return it in a couple of days. I don't know where to go from here. All I know is that my computer if full and I need more space. Who knows maybe I will just purchase a new computer. My only thing was I do not want to lose all of my scrapbooking files. That would be absolutely horrible. Anyway, hopefully someone out there will have some suggestions. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment