Translate

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

photoshop or paintshop pro x2...hmmmmm

Ok, so I have been working with psp x2 for a year now and just now realized that there is a lot more you can do with photoshop. I just downloaded the trial version and have been playing with it, it is similar in some ways but also challenging and frustrating. As you can tell I get frustrated easily, I think every one of my posts I am frustrated about something. Anyway I just completed my first LO with photoshop, it was a challenge from Ginger Scraps which you were to use 5 different alphas. Here is the Lo, tell me what you think..........I definately need lots more practice and the next step will be trying to design some new freebies using photoshop so we will see how I do with that. Here are the credits: credits:
Birds of Spring by Statements by Jodi
letter M - Julia by Mandymade
lett u - black felt by Statements by Jodi
letter a - funky love by DigiDesigns
letter h - cartoonish by Faith True
exclamation point- Circle Gel Alpha by Ms Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment