Translate

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I've been tagged by Misty

See Misty, I do read your blog. I saw that you tagged your CT girls so here it goes:

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Summer
2. Alex' birthday in 4 days
3. the day that Alex will be able to talk
4. being able to go back to work
5. going in my parents boat
6. being able to sleep through the night
7. seeing my brother again
8. Sleep


8 things I did yesterday:
1. Took Alex to preschool
2. did not shower.......ewww gross...lol
3. went to the grocery store
4. played with Alex
5. worked on some LO's
6. got Aidan off the bus
7. cooked dinner
8. watched American Idol

8 things I wish I could do:
1. more girl time
2. go on a vacation
3. have more patience
4. stop being nasty to my husband all the time....Sorry sweetie!! I love you.
5. Have a baby girl
6. lose a 100 pounds
7. excercise more
8. Go one day without hearing the word MAMA!!

8 TV Shows I watch:
1. Survivor
2. Rock of Love
3. Dancing with the stars
4. American Idol
5. Nancy Grace on HLN
6. Issues with Jane Velez Mitchell on HLN
7. News
8. Celebrity Rehab

I am going to tag Mandy at Mandymade Digibits............

1 comment:

  1. LOL Lisa! I know you read it, I was being sarcastic :)

    Great lists, I learned a little more about you

    ReplyDelete