Translate

Monday, June 29, 2009

I have fallen behind in posting some LO's that I have recently created. With summer here I don't seem to have as much time to do anything. We love to go camping and my 6 year old is in summer day camp 5 days a week and then I have a 4 year old so I am extremely busy but now they are both sleeping so I can actually take a few minutes and show off what I have been doing recently.

The first LO I completed was using "Love,Love,Love" by Newlife Dreams Designs; wordart by Scrappy Pony Designs;


credits: In the Pink Spotlight kit, In the Pink Spotlight Glitters and Action Template all by Misty O'brien. Sweet Girly wordart overlay by Schneggel1984


credits: A Pinch To Grow An Inch papers and embellishments by Mandy Made. Mix It Up Template by Misty O'Brien and for the swirls I used the Mega Glitter Pack by Misty O'Brien





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment