Translate

Monday, July 27, 2009

Scrapping Survivor LO's

I am finally getting a chance to post a couple of LO's I have completed for Scrapping Survivor. Here is the LO I made for the Immunity Challenge. We had to scrap about what our 10 survival items would be. The Sun in the LO is from Misty O'Brien's Fort Wilderness kit which will be releasing soon. The remainder of the LO I used the collab by the Gingerscraps Design Team called A Day In Paradise.
The next LO is for the week two challenge which we needed to scraplift a LO from the week one challenge and this is what I came up with. I was drawn to the simplicity this LO and the use of white space and the blended photo. The LO was done by TBOG;
click HERE and leave her some love...............

This is my LO that I created:
I used ScrapperGirl Designs Catch A Wave kit.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment