Translate

Monday, September 14, 2009

Laura's Colors A Freebie

So a fellow CT member approached me and asked me if I would like to do a collab with her so I thought heck, why not. I am not a designer by any means but it sounds like fun and I will give it a try. Adriana had picked out the color pallet according to an outfit she purchased for her beautiful daughter. I had so much fun using the pinks and reds, and teal. I have two boys so I don't get to scrap using girly items very often. Here is the preview of my mini-kit, the download links are below it.

Elements 1
Elements 2
papers

Pop on over to Adriana's blog to get her portion. Adriana is also hosting a speedscrap tonight over at Gingerscraps and her participation prize is another add-on to this kit. They are alot of fun so don't miss out. Her speedscrap is at 7 PM Eastern Time.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 12 post on Sep. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is an adorable mini kit! thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete