Translate

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Blog Award


Misty of Misty O'Brien Designs has awarded me a blog award! Misty is a very talented designer who I am proud to say I create for. She is such a hard worker.

This little gem requires that I list 10 things about myself and pass it on to 9 other deserving people.

1. I have been digiscrapping for a couple of years and am totally addicted.

2. I have lived in Maine my whole life and have been married for 16 years and have a 6 year old and a 4 year old son.

3. I have been lucky enough to of made some very special friendships online via my scrap addiction. LOL

4. I am a SAHM and have been for about as long as I have been digiscrapping, go figure. LOL

5. I love reality tv shows, survivor, Amazing Race are a couple of my favorites.

6. I also love to read the gossip magazines, I just cant seem to stop myself

7. No more kiddos for me, two is enough

8. I hate to cook and love to eat out

9. I am also a Facebook addict

10. my favorite restaurant is Applebees or Olive Garden

Now onto nominating 9 lovely ladies (their names are linked) except I only have 4 LOL....

1. scrapz by Angie - she is an extremely hard worker, will do anything for anybody and I am lucky enough to of met her through scrapping.
2.Twin Mom Scraps - Rebecca is a very talented designer, I am lucky enough to be on her creative team.
3. ScrappinBella Designs - Lydia, oh Lydia, all I can say about her is amazing!!! She has become like a 2nd mom to me and one of my close friends. I love her to death!!!
4. GSD by Lyndie Collins - Lyndie has taken a chance on me and has asked me to be a guest CT, her designs are absolutely amazing and I appreciate her giving me a chance to show my creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment