Translate

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Release, LO's, Previews, Misc.

I am finally going to post on my blog. It seems like it has been such a long time but I have been sick as well as my children so we are getting over that. I have been playing with several kits over the past couple of weeks. The first one I have decided is one of my ultimate favorites. Remember Tinkertoys as a child? Well this kit is titled Tinkerboy and is adorable and versatile so much fun. TTOMJ aka Teri Mayo is the designer that came up with this and you can purchase it for only five bucks at Gingerscraps. Here is the preview as well as what you get:
16 richly textured papers
62 elements
1 complete alpha set

Here is a LO I created:

To create this LO, of course I used Tinkerboy but I also used these awesome templates created by Photocowgirl. They are titled Messy Text Templates. Head on over to Gingerscraps and check out her store as well.
Of course both of these wonderful ladies have a whole store you can browse through.

Next up is Little Boo designed by Terese K Designs at Digidesign Resort. This kit is perfect for all of your spring/summer photos. Here is the preview as well as what you get when you purchase this for only $3.50, what a deal.
not all on the preview

includes

5 solid Paper
7 pattern paper

1 Frame
4 Buttons
1 Owl
1 Sun
1 Cloud
3 Paper Flowers
3 Felt Flowers
2 glitter Flowers
5 Wordarts
1 grass
1 heart rain
1 tree
2 birds
1 butterfly
1 tag
2 ribbons
1 rick rack
1 string


I have also been working alot with Scrappers Delights, Morning Dew. It is a beautiful fantasy kit, with little fairies and everything. You need to really check out her new site and participate in the challenges. They are a lot of fun. Here is a preview of her kit.
Morning Dew has 14 papers and 79 elements. For 4.00 you get all of this. Here are some LO's that I created. Click HERE to be taken to Scrappers Delights Forum.

Artists Pallette Challenge


Font Challenge
CT LO
CT LO

So there you have it, this is a taste of what I have been working on over the past couple of weeks. Oh yeah and you can click on any of the kit previews to be taken to their stores. Please go and check them out. I promise you will like what you see and you will also like the price. :)
Happy Scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment