Translate

Monday, April 19, 2010

Time For A Freebie!!!!!!

So I was sitting here and realized that it has been a very long time since I have given away any freebies. I just finished working with the kit "Tweet, Tweet" by Misty O'Brien Designs and I made a QP for you. Just click on the preview to download.


It was created using Misty's "Tweet!! Tweet!!" kit. It is so cute and versatile. There are so many different types of lo's you can create with this one. It is exclusive to Misty's store at Funky Playground Designs. Click on the preview's to be taken to Misty's store.


She also has coordinating glitters as well and an add-on.




and these CU border templates would also be a great addition to any LO. They are awesome!!!


And if you're still not a Facebook Fan, head on over to Misty's BLOG and click the FB heart on the top of the right hand column on this blog. Don't miss all of the awesome giveaways for FB fans only.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete