Translate

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fresh Baked Wednesday at Gingerscraps


I have a couple of different kits to tell you about that I was lucky enough to have a chance to work with this week. That is just one of the awesome perks to being on a Creative Team is you get to work with some fabulous kits.

The first one is called "Soul Sister" by Modern June. It is beautiful. The colors are just fantastic and it is very versatile. Right now you can grab it over at her store at Gingerscraps for 20% off.
You can also click HERE to head on over to her blog.

Here is a LO I created:

The 2nd one I had a chance to work with was such a fun kit titled "Underdogs" by Scrappycocoa. It is such a cute kit perfect for all your little boy, superhero photos. You can grab this right now for 25% off over in her store at Gingerscraps. You can also head on over to her blog and check that out.

Here is a LO I created:


These are the 2 kits I worked with from Gingerscraps, I hope you enjoy. There are also several other incredible new releases as well so make sure you don't miss those. If you head on over to Gingerscraps forum you will also find several challenges to participate in and find out the times of the speed scraps, which are so much fun.

I hope you all have a fantastic Wednesday and Happy Scrapping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment