Translate

Friday, July 23, 2010

New Release's

I have several new releases to show you today. They are all being released at Funky Playground Designs by Misty O'Brien Designs. The first one I have to show you is for all you Geocachers (is that how you spell it, lol) it is called Geo-cachetastic and it really is adorable and it is actually versatile, I don't geocache and I found it very easy to work with. You can find it HERE.

click preview for a larger image.
Here is my LO
wordart is by Elegant Wordart by Bethany.

Next we have fun Everyday Button Flair. I just absolutely love it. You can find it HERE.

Next we have glitter styles and sheets that coordinate with Misty's kit Kaleidoscopic. CU ok
You can find them HERE.

Of course we have the nice and vibrant Kaleidoscopic which you can find HERE. Check this out, there is also a special offer when you purchase this kit you will get a coordinating quickpage set for free. How cool is that. Just be sure that you add both items to your cart in order for it to reflect in the price.
Free quickpages with purchase of Kaledioscopic.
Here is a LO I created using this kit.
Next we have the coordinating alpha to In The Purple Spotlight which you can find HERE.

Now for the Grande Finale, I have a freebie for you that coordinates with In The Purple Spotlight. Just click HERE for the link.

Also remember to stop by Misty's Blog and sign up for her newsletter and "Like" her Facebook fan page and you will get exclusive freebies and coupons.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete