Translate

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New Gingerbread Lady

Happy Wednesday!

I’m so excited to announce that HK Designs has joined our Gingerscraps family! Her designs are wonderful!! Please stop by the forum and help us welcome Heather!!

Photobucket

Here is a little bit about Heather - My name is Heather and I am a loving SAHM to 3 wonderful kids.. I have never paper scrapped a day in my life, but was pointed in the digital direction a little over two years ago and have been hooked ever since.. Which brought me to my new love ( designing ). I love the challenge and making exactly what I like and customers like.. I look forward to learning more everyday and growing as a designer.

Of course you’ll probably want to start stalking her like you do the other designers. Here is the information you’ll need to do that!

Facebook - HK Designs

Newsletter - Sign Up Here

Blog – HK Designs

Let me show you some of her awesome products!

(Don’t forget that with any purchase over $10.00 you will get the Ginger Scraps Shabby Seashore Mega Collab for just $1)

Warm Breeze

This is a kit inspired by a warm breeze. I really enjoyed making this kit.

This kit includes: 7 papers, and 34 elements.

It is normally priced at $5.00, but you can get it on sale for $3.00!!!!!

hkd_warmbreeze_gs.jpg

http://store.gingerscraps.net/Warm-Breeze.html

_____________________________________________

Mia Mia

This is a gorgeous and fun kit that leaves you feeling fresh and warm.. Perfect for all sorts of layouts!!

Mia Mia includes 5 papers, 40 elements, and an alpha set!

The regular price is $5.25 and is on sale price for $3.25!!

hkd_miamia_gs.jpg

http://store.gingerscraps.net/Mia-Mia.html



No comments:

Post a Comment