Translate

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Release "Whatever"

Today Adriana's Cafe is releasing a beautiful and fun kit! It's a Teenager themed kit, properly called "Whatever".
The kit has 20 texturized papers, a low case alpha and packed with 53 elements! With that many elements and papers I'm sure you can make any kind of pages with it!

Look what I made with it...


Take a look at the previews, you're gonna be crazy about this kit!!!





It's insane, right?! If you like this kit as much as I do, go to her STORE and grab your kit now!

A little birdie told me that the kit will be 25% off for the first week.

Adriana also has a cardstock pack that coordinates with the kit!



That same little birdie also gave me a coupon to share with you.

When you buy the kit, add the cardstock to your cart and at the checkout put the coupon AC_WCDS, and you'll have the cardstock for only $0.50!

While you're at the store don't forget to grab this Add On for free! This is just one of the few freebies you're gonna collect...


And now, another freebie that I made for you.

Click on the preview to download

Go to Adriana's Cafe blog and collect all the freebies from her amazing CT girls.

Don't forget to spread love at their blogs.


1 comment:

  1. Love the word art will be perfect for pages of my 10 year old daughter, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete