Lisa Marie Designs

Translate

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Please Vote For Team Gingerbread Girls!!!

VOTE
View LO's
Posted by Lisa at 7:11 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home
I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

About Me

My photo
Lisa
Dresden, Maine, United States
I am a 41 year old SAHM to two little boys. Aidan is 9 and Alex is 7. I have a wonderful husband of 18 years. I have been digiscrapping for approx. 5 years now and absolutely love it.
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Follow this blog

I Create For

Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Moments Scrapped
M & M Designs

Blogs I Follow

  • Connie Prince Digital Scrapbooking News
    #2026 October Quick Pages, Layout Inspiration, and a FREEBIE - Sorry for the delay today. I pre-posted everything but today's post and with two late nights at school this week completely forgot that I didn't get thi...
    17 hours ago
  • Twin Mom Scraps Digital Scrapbook Kits, Supplies, Freebies, Designer Resources (CU/S4H).
    {THEME OF THE WEEK: MONKEY} + 40% OFF! - *THEME OF THE WEEK: MONKEY**40% OFF thru 10/14* *{BIRTHDAY FUN COLLECTION}:* Available at *Ginger Scraps* and *My Memories*
    19 hours ago
  • GingerScraps
    October 9 2026: Fresh Baked - Happy Friday Scrapppers. We have got a lot of great new kits for you this week with Fall and Halloween making prominent appearances. Remember if you spend ...
    20 hours ago
  • Creative Busy Hands Digital Scrapbooking Freebies Search
    Summary for the Scrapbooking Freebies found on Oct. 04, 2026 - This list is generated using a program (a *Digital Freebie* Search Engine). All links take you to the *designer's blog/site*, even if they are encoded.Do...
    5 days ago
  • paislee press
    Introducing: Printable Stamp Strips - It's been awhile guys but I have finally had a new collection in the shop. Coffee themed because it's an essential part of my day: key to starting off the ...
    3 weeks ago
  • Ellas scrap space
    New template set by Tinci - Tinci has a new template set in her store at Scrap Stacks! She has repacked older Day by day 2013 - Week 1-4 template pack and make 2 double templates ...
    11 years ago
  • Cari Creates! ~ Designs and More
    Montana Inspiration - Hi all! I recently made a trip to Montana to see family and, as always, I found so many opportunities to take photographs—beauty abounds up here in this ...
    13 years ago
  • ScrappinBella
    Revamping my Blog - WOO HOO..I am loving what Twin Mom Scraps is doing to my blog!(contact her if want your's done too..lol!)..Next is housecleaning..ok blog cleaning..getting...
    14 years ago
  • GingerScraps Scrapping Survivor
    Feature of the Day *Jenn Ck* - Feature of the Day *Jenn Ck* Jenn Ck Blog Secret Stash Digital Scrapbooking wants to share with you, her kit Autumn Walk. You can purchase "Autumn Walk"...
    14 years ago
  • Freebies Storage
    Thursday I Miss You - Freebies - Isn't it ironic...the person that makes you smile is also the person that makes you cry... I don't know why they call it heartbreak, It's feels like ever...
    15 years ago
  • Shabby Shoppe Blog
    -
  • SWAG BUCKS BLOG
    -
I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts
Free Fonts at misstiina.com/fonts
Persnickety Prints!
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.

Feedjit