Translate

Friday, November 12, 2010

Contest Time...........



Here in the US, we will celebrate Thanksgiving later this month. My life is so full of blessings that I have lots to be thankful for. Don't you? But to make this a little more fun and a little more challenging let's play what I like to call: "Count your Blessings in Disguise"!

For the contest this month, post a comment here that tells us what you're thankful for, but the twist is, it needs to be something doesn't necessarily look like a blessing at first glance. Here's my example: I'm thankful for a sink full of dirty dishes that I have to clean, because it means my family has been fed.

Post your comment here before midnight eastern time on Saturday, November 13. A random winner will be chosen and announced here on the 14th. Leave an email address or check back to see if you've won a $5 GC to Misty's store at FunkyPlaygroundDesigns.

So now it's your turn...what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment