Translate

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sales, Book Clubs, and Buffet's Oh my

It is the first of the month which means there is a lot going on at Gingerscraps.  First off is the new Monthly Buffet and this month is adorable and is called Happy Hopscotch.


Here is a preview of all the goodies.


And the best part is they are only a dollar.  You can't beat that, 42 items for only a buck. I would say it is time to go shopping.

Gingerscraps is also having a $1.00 Bake Sale starting today through April 5.  Lots of items for only a dollar.


For today only most everything in Twin Mom Scraps' store is $1!  I know right?  I swear, I'm totally serious.  don't trust me?  Well go have a look for yourself.

Also, if you haven't checked it out yet, Gingerscraps also has a Book Club so head on over to the forum and take a look.

Then of course you will want to check out all the challenges that will be going on during the month as well as speed scraps.  Lots of fun happening this month.  I hope to see you all there.  Have a great month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment