Translate

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Stay Seated......Away We Go!!!!


Here it is the first of the month once again and do I have some goodies for you.

Gingerscraps is having their famous Bake Sale which is select items for only $1.00, yes I said only $1.00.  Fantastic deal so if I were you I wouldn't miss out on this!!  The sale goes from July 1-5.


Next up on my list of goodies is Gingerscraps monthly buffet.  The designers have totally outdone themselves this month, well they actually do every month but this month is awesome.  The buffet is titled Away We Go and yes it is a travel theme.  You can snag the individual pieces for only $1.00 during the Bake Sale.  Here is a preview of all of the items as well as a preview of the creative teams LO's for inspiration.



Here is a LO I created using a few of these items.


 I also wanted to remind you that today also is the first day of the new daily download.  Check out the preview and then head to Gingerscraps blog each day during the month to download each part and at the end of the month you will have a gorgeous full kit.  Trust me, this months full kit is awesome!!

You will also want to head to the forum and participate in some challenges and great conversation.  I can promise you lots of fun. Also once you register in the forum you will have full access to the Welcome wagon and several free items to get you started and it is a great chance to get to know each designer.

 That is it in a nutshell for now.  Have a fantastic month and Happy Scrapping.


No comments:

Post a Comment