Translate

Friday, November 19, 2010

New Release

I would like to show you a couple of new digital scrapbooking kits that were released this week and I was privileged to be able to work with. The first one is a collab between Kathy Winters Designs and LauraMarie Scraps. It is your non traditional color palette. Very pretty. It is called Christmas Jingle. Christmas Jingle was designed with bright, fun colors and it's filled with glitter, tinsel, and shiny things to capture the magic of Christmas. The kit contains 24 papers, 54 elements and 1 alpha in 300 dpi. If you head on over to Gingerscraps you can snag this kit for 30% off but only for the weekend.
Here is my Lo I created.

The 2nd kit I was able to work with was Spunky Christmas by Twin Mom Scraps. The colors are so fantastic and it is kind of whimsical. It was a lot of fun to work with and it includes 40 elements and 12 papers. You can go over to Twin Mom Scraps' store and snag this one.
Here is my LO:

I used wordart by Little Footprints

No comments:

Post a Comment